Global MNC focused on Petrochemicals industry
Work Location: Jakarta
Artemis is now seeking for a Treasury Manager with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Analyzes and recommends optimal capital structure alternatives and roadmap to implementation.
- Evaluates the company’s borrowing capacity and optimal use of debt to finance future growth, focusing on current and future leverage metrics and rating agency implications.
- Supports and manages financial structure, negotiating and executing financing transactions as needed, including bank facilities, debt financing, lenders, documentation review and covenants.
- Executes stock repurchase program execution, foreign currency hedging support, and investment management.
- Ensures Treasury strategies are aligned to support business growth while minimizing risk.
- Guarantees global banking needs are sufficient to support the business.
- Develops a strategy and corresponding policies and procedures for the company’s global banking structure.
- Enhances operational efficiency, while minimizing risk and banking fees.
- Compiles information from around the company to create a routine cash forecasting process, understanding the
impact of working capital policies, accounting methods, capital projections, and board authorizations.
- Creates a strategy and policy for investing cash, while ensuring operational flexibility and preservation of capital.
- Anticipates cash needs and make recommendations to the Executive Management for raising funds
- Manages the credit and collections process.
- Indonesian nationality
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics. MBA is preferred, but not mandatory
- At least 10 years of experience in the area of corporate finance and treasury
- Experience in working with Manufacturing and/or Petrochemicals
- Superior knowledge of maintaining and analyzing financial model
- Good English communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results within strict deadlines
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!