Traffic and CSR Coordinator
Our client is a leading relocation service provider.
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Traffic and CSR Coordinator with at least 1 year of working experience.
- Responsible to coordinate all aspects of shipping, customs and cargos clearance.
- Processing Shipping documents for the export Customs Clearance
- Operate loading Airfreight & Sea freight daily schedule jobs
- Cooperate with all related parties making sure cargo can be delivered in a timely manner
- Closely monitoring freight rates, looking for most optimal solutions, and updating the Sale moving team
- Work closely with the Shipping line and Forwarder to obtain a timely rate response to The Sale moving team
- Contact liner & Airline’s local agent to get the export booking
- Utilize routing information to ensure profitability and post efficiency for the loads
- Coordinate with shipping clerk, Warehouse, Trucking company as well as Pre-alert shipment to consignee
- Processing Bill of Lading / Air Waybill
- Expedite payment to Carrier and Airline to pick up Bill of lading and Air Waybill
- Tracking tracing and updating the status of export shipment until arrival
- Make sure shipments are forwarded according to agreement with client
- Phone clients within 24 hours to confirm receipt of the Acceptance Form/Approval Form/ Purchasing Order.
- Send details instructions to Operations and Co-ordinate with Operations and Corresponding Salesperson to ensure the move can be handled smoothly.
- Phone client day before moving the confirm the schedule and follow up with client on the first moving date.
- Issue invoice according to Credit Policy with the set KPI
- Maintain data accuracy and compliancy in the RA system.
- Update the final provision cost in the RA.
- Make sure shipments are forwarded according to agreement with client.
- Update client, corporate account, destination office of milestones events
- Update information directly to destination agent and keep client updated until shipment is delivered.
- Answer client questions relating to moves and provide additional information to client.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics & supply chain or related field
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Clear communication skills, open and extrovertive character, friendly attitude, empathy
- Attention to the details, quality focus, time management skillset
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!