Supply Chain Merchandising Manager
Our client is a leading fashion retail company.
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Supply Chain Merchandising Manager with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Manage stock to drive the selling by setting the allocation and stock move strategies across the channel
- Collaborating with all other functions within the commercial team to secure a fast and freshness and availability of stock
- Key support for the Merchandising team to maximize the selling for your market across channels.
- Support the Merchandising team in your market with analysis on stock, income, buying level sand selling;
- Create, drive and follow up weekly commercial focuses for your market;
- Follow up on stores with limited assortment and concept changed;
- Ad hoc analysis to strengthen the costumer offer and identify selling potential Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales targets.
- Responsible for driving and follow up of the allocation strategy & stock moves strategy across channels. Active focus on stock freshness, stock availability and reduction strategies
- Set initial allocation and replenishment strategy for your country together with the Head of Merchandising and drive this through local Merchandiser Managers and Area team. Follow up and hold allocation strategy meeting. Follow up store quantity guideline per store segment based on turnover;
- Support Merchandise Manager in creating an overview of high allocation and replenishment periods based on incoming and selling to be communicated to Area teams and logistics;
- Initiate garment moves between channels;
- Analyse and give recommendations and delivery frequency;
- Support the Head of Merchandising with proposing actions to keep a balanced stock situation and stock freshness. Limit replenishment when needed;
- Communicate and follow-up with the logistics department to make sure that their activity supports the selling and stock goals in the country;
- Develop and communicate the SALE planning to Logistics and Area teams in order to synchronize all function;
- Be close to the market, spend on average one day a week in stores to follow up and coach Area Team;
- Work with Store Operations Manager to set a common strategy for allocation and handling in store
- Guarantee that we have correct budgets and corresponding buying for new, rebuilding and relocating stores
- Influence budgets for new stores, rebuilding, relocations and concept changes;
- Initiate the first deliveries for all new opening;
- Analyze and optimize the assortment mix in stores;
- Follow up the stock and selling of newly opened, rebuilt and relocated stores in order to guarantee the right balance according to actual performance versus planned budget;
- Propose and analyse opening offers incooperation with the Marketing department;
- Assist in setting realistic recommendations for concept space in new stores
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Supply Chain or any related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in Supply chain, Retail fashion or related;
- Experience in supply chain and strong in excel(PIVIT and VLOOKUP)
- Fluent in English communication
- Strong Analytical skills & business minded;
- Ability to work with multi-functions;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!