Our client is a leading fashion retail company
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Store Manager with at least 5 years of working experience.
- The Store Manager is a key contributor in securing the customers’ shopping experience delivering the brand
promise in all his / her responsibilities.
- Achieving the Sales and Profit goals in your Store by creating a plan to deliver a Great Customer Experience in
line with the Area.
- Regularly analyse and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximise results
- Together with your Area Team, you set the hours plan in line with the sales budget
- Together with your Store Management Team, you ensure scheduling maximises conversion within the frame of the hours plan
- Prioritize and take actions in your store that have a clear impact on sales in line with your Area Team
- Give input to Area Team on your Store’s allocation to secure a good garment level according to sales
- Ensure your Store’s execution continuously meets company standards and follow up using the Customer Experience Tool
- Ensure Store Operations Best Practices are followed in your store, according to the Area plan
- Ensure company customer service standards are delivered in your store
- Ensure that the maintenance in your store is managed in a cost-efficient way and meets company standards and initiate actions accordingly (If Store Manager is not available)
- Actively prevent loss and ensure your Store Team follows appropriate guidelines and takes any appropriate action
- Inform Area Team of any potential risks, threats and opportunities related to the competitor landscape
- Ensure you have a Great Team and support its development.
- Manage the recruitment, training, development and succession planning for your Store
- Evaluate and manage the performance of your Store Team, including having dialogues, putting development plans in place, giving feedback and following up and taking actions to improve performance and develop your team
- Actively work with talent and leadership development in your Store in order to support business needs
- Work with succession planning, talent and leadership development and structured performance management,
based on results, values and leadership.
- Work in accordance with legal requirements and company standards, policies and procedures to meet the
expectations of customers and colleagues.
- Ensure regular and clear communication with your Store Team on business performance, Company Culture & Value and Country, Area and Store goals
- Ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with company standards and local legislation, ensuring employee and customer safety at all times
- Strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our daily work and coach your Store Team to do the same
- Thai nationality
- At least 5 years of experiences with retail fast fashion.
- Strong management, leadership skills and can-do attitude
- Good English communication skills
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!