Our client is a Technology Consulting Firm
Work Location: Sathorn, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Software Engineer with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Develop software for client and internal projects (R&D Projects) based on requirements provided by his/her Technical Manager and reflected by the team.
- Is involved in the design, specifications, development, testing and post release phase of projects.
- Follows a development schedule provided to by the technical manager or department manager.
- Developing web software applications based on client requirements
- Developing internal (R&D projects) applications based on R&D project manager requirements
- Implementing and adhering to timelines as determined by project managers
- Re-use code and commit updates to the re-usable code library
- Follow design and development best practices, methodology and process
- Advance the software development methodologies, technologies used and process
- Manage quality control process by testing deliverables against original specifications, defects (BUGS) and business logic
- Attends meetings on time
- You may be assigned to work at night to support the project manager in Montreal.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
- Good English communication Skills
- Design the architecture and database as well as determines the best technical way to get the job done. Re-use code and modules, if possible, to ensure the most effective route to project completion. Present this to technical managers for final approval.
- Ensure that the best technical solution is provided in the shortest period of time.
- Co-operatively working with the team (Project Managers / Developers / QA) to help ensure that a project is delivered on time and meeting all required expectations
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!