Our client is a leading supplier of equipment, engineered solutions and services to the plastics industry.
Work Location: Jakarta
Artemis is now seeking for a Service Engineer with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Respond to any requirement in the specific areas of Injection and Blow Moulding, Extrusion, and PET Preforms.
- Installation, commissioning and start-up of company’s product in Asia Pacific countries.
- Troubleshoot and maintain company’s products, able to recommend customers for proper and effective spare parts.
- Cooperate with sales, sales admins, and project engineers, sharing information and details of ongoing project activities.
- Cooperate with service manager, sharing issues experienced, actions performed and technical considerations.
- Compile daily service reports for cases assigned in company’s network, describing performed activities and duration of each, and promptly uploading it in the system once completed.
- Evaluate and update installation works and service works progress.
- Prepare and supervise an installation site prior to begin installation activities.
- Follow and update if everything is in line according to documentation (ex.: Flowsheets, Layouts, Packing lists, el.diagrams)
- Supervise and manage sub-contractor’s activities (mechanical and electrical installations)
- Report any unscheduled waiting time due to material missing or third parties delay, eventual extra costs encountered during the installation.
- Evaluate and report of any lack or excess of material (if any) present in installation site.
- Manage and execute installation/start-up activities, work progress report to service manager and to project manager.
- Monitor and optimize system’s performance during start-up, making sure are in line with company’s standards
- Provide technical trainings to customer (operational and theoretical)
- Indonesian nationality
- At least a BSc in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or related fields such as Process control,
- Instrument & Automation system.
- Special considered if experience in PLC Troubleshooting, PLC commissioning and software engineering & programing.
- Good communication and command in English. (TOEIC > 650)
- Service mindset, able and willing to work under time pressure with quality of work.
- Work planning skill, logical thinking for troubleshooting a problem.
- Able to travel in Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Available to work during weekend, if required (not every weekend)
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!