Senior Credit & Collection Analyst
Our client is one of the major building materials producers in Thailand.
Work Location: Bangkok
Artemis is now seeking for a Senior Credit & Collection Analyst with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Perform credit analysis of business background, financial statement, and bank statement of new customer applications including set up credit line/ risk class generation
- Perform credit evaluation of existing customers based on risk categories and reassessment cycles
- Ensure compliance, credit risk controls in accordance with credit policies & procedures
- Manage Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) and debtor level (as part of working capital) within set target
- Develop and analyse appropriate credit reporting requirements (e.g., aging report commentary) to assist in management decision-making
- Monthly monitor overdue and problem accounts with In-house sales team in order to minimize company’s credit risk
- Review and propose to set up/ maintain/ reduce bad debt provisions monthly according to credit policies and procedures
- Take part in developing Invoice to Cash (I2C) work process/ system improvement/ change management
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics.
- At least 5 years of experience in the I2C processes especially credit control/ collection/account receivables.
- Experience in working with MNCs preferred.
- Must have thorough experience of SAP especially Credit Control/ AR/ Invoice modules.
- Possess analytical and process-driven skills
- Attention to detail and data accuracy is a must
- Able to work under pressure and have “Can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good command of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!