Senior Business Development Manager - Commercial
Our client is a leading Healthcare Services Provider
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Senior Business Development Manager- Commercial with at least 8 yearsof working experience.
- BD Project Management: Initiate, Drive, Discuss, negotiate to sign deal to meet company goals and criteria
- Relationship management: build both internal and external relationships
- Operations enhancement: be able to enhance efficiency and collaboration between business lines
- Strategic planning: to develop and enact long-term growth strategies; business development directors take a high level view of company goals and objectives to drive business growth
- Team coordination: to build and lead effective cross-functional teams
- Communication skills: written and verbal communication are both vital to prepare proposals and present ideas to executives to enhance business performance
- Work with BD team members and cross functional team to evaluate, prepare/present proposal, negotiate and close new business projects and renew the contracts.
- Build pipeline which serve company long term strategy.
- Ensure high quality of business case, proposal, term sheet submitting to potential partners.
- Prepare project financial outlook and be able to present and discuss with senior members.
- Identify key business terms and conditions, manage alignment with internal key stakeholders and obtain necessary approval.
- Present, discuss and negotiate term sheet and contract.
- Take lead in business transition, implementation and alliance management with partner and internal stakeholders
- Monitor and drive contract governance, renegotiate, renew and close the discussion.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Business, marketing or related field.
- 8+ year experience in Business Development & Commercialization for Pharmaceuticals or Pharma Service Providers.
- Fluent in English (Listening, speaking and writing).
- Hands-on experience successfully supporting the evaluation, negotiation, and closing a variety of large and complex CSO, Agency, licensing and/or partnership transactions
- Excellent relationship building, presentation and communications skills
- Strong Financial knowledge, demonstrate how to make profitable proposal and understand cost & P&L structure
- Strong presentation skill and able to discuss with Executives, Customers, and senior internal stakeholders
- The ability to influence and work successfully with cross functional team and diversified cultures
- Passionate and self-motivated to assist with driving deals to a successful conclusion and to deliver quality results
- Understands the pharmaceutical commercial operations, IQVIA data, Business Analytics, Customer analytics, sales force metrics, marketing metrics and financial terms and analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Past working experience in regional role or engaged in regional projects is a plus.
- Expect average 20% oversea traveling
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!