Our client is a leading supplier of equipment, engineered solutions and services to the plastics industry.
Work Location: Jakarta
Artemis is now seeking for a Sales Engineer with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Range of products & solutions are
-Outdoor & Indoor storage SILO
-Pneumatic and mechanical feeding &conveying systems
-Drying & dehumidifying system
-Mold temperature controller
-Dosing & blending
-Cooling system – Industrial chiller
-Recycling & granulation
- Report to Country Sales Manager in Indonesia or General Manager based in Bangkok.
- Drive Business development and Promote company products in the entire territory of Indonesia or in the
- specific areas assigned from GM.
- Precisely and constantly perform opportunity management in CRM tool starting from understand customer needs, develop together with our engineering department the right engineering solution for the customer, and order closing.
- Provide business & sales forecasts and update via written reports and phone conference, daily or weekly or whenever required.
- Manage relationships with existing and new customers and suppliers.
- Lead coordination among sales admins, service engineer and project engineer
- Indonesian nationality
- At least 3 years’ experience in plastic industry, refrigeration industry will be a plus.
- Experience working in international working environment.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field. MBA will be a plus.
- Good command in English language (Understanding Speaking and Writing). (TOEIC >800). Japanese will be a plus.
- Strong inter-personal skills, high sense of responsibility and spirit of initiative as well as passion
- Willing to work under pressure with main priority to deliver, in time a quality of work
- Available to travel within Asia Pacific and Europe if required
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!