Purchasing Manager (Services)
Our client is one of the major building materials producers in Thailand.
Work Location: Bangkok
Artemis is now seeking for a Purchasing Manager (Services) with at least 10 years of working experience.
- Leading a team of 2 members
- Taking care of overall purchasing strategies of services and projects
- To ensure alignment of procurement policy and ISO process control, improve transaction efficiency and effectiveness in term of procurement process performance, supplier qualification process and supplier performance monitoring.
- Performing and proposing for management approval the Vendor Qualification function to qualify the actual or potential suppliers.
- Tracking performances of suppliers and evaluating them.
- Scouting the market in order to identify new potential technologies and new potential suppliers.
- Performing the spending analysis.
- Promoting specific initiatives in order to improve the effectiveness in the procurement activities
- Responsible to manage in category management and strategic sourcing on Engineering services, SG&A services and Capital Investment Project (CAPEX).
- Build, develop and drive change from day to day procurement operation turn in to Category base Management with strategic sourcing implementation tools.
- Control and manage procurement activities with company regulation and compliance.
- Represent Thailand Country Lead Buyer in category Services & EPC Project
- Collaborate with users, specifiers and supplier to understand needs of business
- Drive cost down with high efficiency level and deliver cost saving
- Establish and implement Category base management in services & CAPEX category
- Integrate value chain of procurement point of view to related internal function
- Improve and de-bottleneck of non-efficient procurement process
- Improve P2P (Purchase to Pay) Process
- Develop reliable supply base and build relationship with key suppliers
- Implement contract management in group of company with common standardization
- Develop procurement staff to satisfaction level of procurement competencies skill
- Lead services category in Thailand
- Perform other related duties and assigned
- Thai nationality
- University degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Business administration or related fields.
- At least 10 years working experience in Procurement or services, projects
- At least 5 years in supervisory or managerial level.
- Good command in English (both of writing & speaking).
- Excellent and advanced computer literate (MS office, Outlook, SAP).
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 and SD Management is a plus
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!