Human Resources Development Manager
Our client is one of the major building materials producers in Thailand.
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is recruiting a Human Resources Development Manager with at least 10 years of related working experience
- Oversee training activities and developing them. Designing the training master plan, and individual development
plans for employees.
- Assist HR Director and liaise with line managers to implement and build strong bench talent management and
succession plans, individual development plans, and employees’ career development programs.
- Ensure that training & development activities are conducted efficiently, cost effectively and administered systematically with regular evaluation and appropriate follow up. Eventually perform as internal trainer.
- Work in partnership with HR Management manager to develop and implement the job evaluation, salary structure and performance management.
- Build a good climate and maintain good employee relations in the working environment.
- Supervise, evaluate, and develop subordinates’ performance to carry work with efficiency and comply with company rules & regulations, and group’s policy.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field, preferably master in Organization Development.
- At least 10-year experience in HR Management and development.
- Familiar with organization development, change management, succession planning, career path, performance management system, KPI, retention and competency.
- Excellent command of English and computer literacy.
- Self-started, proactive, and dynamic.
- Understanding of cement industry is an advantage.
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!