Head of Talent & Learning
Our client is a leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
Work Location: Ayutthaya, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Head of Talent & Learning with at least 10 years of working experience.
- Formulating and executing the company’s approach to talent acquisition, performance, learning and development across 2 entities, to enable the company to achieve their ambitions and goals for the future.
- Shape company performance and talent philosophies and policies
- Lead all talent acquisition as well as development programs across all employee levels- including technical and leadership capability building, plan for and scope the right platforms/ programs, partner with our leadership team on talent and learning needs and collaborate with corporate/ global talent learning & culture team and drive initiatives
- In consultant with business leaders and Head of HR and Corporate/ Global Talent, Learning & Culture team, define and progress the Talent Acquisition, L&D and Performance philosophies, policies and tool-kits for our colleagues
- In partnership with the business, identify critical capability gaps to make the organization future-fit and develop strategies to attract, recruit, onboard, develop and stretch our people towards that end
- Lead, motivate and develop the Talent & Learning team to drive impactful business outcomes and engaged team members performing to their full potential
- Lead employer branding initiatives, recruitment strategy, building talent pipeline, sourcing, attracting, interviewing, assessment and closing candidates for all job opening in the 2 entities across all levels (from mass recruitment of operators to targeted hires for senior roles) by partnering with hiring managers on identifying the needs, ideal profiles and hiring strategy, and ensure execution of the plan and timely results delivery
Learning & Development
- Develop and lead the execution of an approach to manager capability development over the short and long term towards helping all our people achieve their full potential
- Provide colleagues a suite of learning programs (both physical and digital) and tools to build capacity on the skills and behaviors most relevant for our business
- Support leaders to leverage programs, providing consultation thought leadership arid execution support to adapt or launch specific initiatives to address local needs
- Leverage digital platforms including crafting the journey on Workday to embed a learning culture
- Own the global company performance framework and tools, ensuring they are simple, agile, fit for purpose and drive a stronger performance culture
- Partner with leaders to understand local specific business needs for development approaches for talents in order to create a robust talent and leadership bench strength for the future
- Partner with corporate/ global TLC team to translate these needs into requirements for creation and improvement and support our corporate/ global TLC team in developing appropriate value-adding solutions, anticipating future needs and vice-versa, translate global programs into our organization to identify and demonstrate the added value and prioritize their implementation
- Provide thought-leadership and influence leaders to embrace and embed an innovative learning culture.
- Ensure the L&D budget is governed and optimized balancing internal and external resource requirement to serve business needs
- Be agile in supporting the business on critical ad-hoc needs and change management initiatives as needed
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in HR/ Business Management
- At least 8 years relevant working experience
- At least 8 years working experience in manufacturing MNC companies
- Very Good English communication skills
- Able to work in Ayutthaya
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!