Head of Communication
Our client is a leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
Work Location: Ayutthaya, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Head of Communication with at least 10 years of working experience.
- Act as a communication business partner to overall HR community by ensuring pro-active, timely, innovative and consistent communication related to global HR processes and initiatives
- Copywrite communication and coordinate content and local adaptions
- Gather feedback on communication, surveys, employer branding and other initiatives and remain up to date with relevant communication and media research
- Increase employee engagement through survey management, participation and follow-up initiatives
- Create media, engaging content and develop effective Internal Communication to employees
- Supporting HR internal communications for the purpose of communicating information to employees.
- Manage and develop Internal Communication Channel.
- Create, design (including copyedit and proofreading) the right message, and manage the right channels (internal channels and social media) to reach the right audiences
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Fluent English communication skills
- Able to work full time in Ayutthaya (manufacturing plant)
- Has experience in creative strategies such as social media, SEO/SEM, email, campaigns, and mobile communication channels.
- At least 8 years working experiences in Internal Communication, Employee Engagement (manufacturing)
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!