Global MNC focused on Petrochemicals industry
Work Location: Jakarta, Tangerang
Artemis is now seeking for a Finance Controller with at least 15 years of working experience.
- To be responsible for annual budgeting and support the Regional CFO
- To manage Tax, Legal and Audit requirements
- To provide the Regional CFO with strategic and commercial support from a financial perspective
- Manage cash-flow budget, forecast and last year, implementing correcting actions and identifying opportunities
- Provide finance support, where necessary, for key negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Ensure key business risks are identified, monitored and minimized
- Implementing an effective control and compliance program, aligned with the international framework,
maintaining strong and effective control
- Directs and manages the accounting, finance, billing and collection, cost control, and purchasing functions ensuring effective systems are in place
- Prepare monthly management reports information and provides analysis, interpretation, and projections
- Implements and maintains effective accounting practices and procedures as required by legal regulations
- Establish internal controls and procedures for all revenues and expenses and safeguard all of the assets.
- Experience with Hyperion and SAP preferred
- Indonesia Nationality only
- Finance experience from a Manufacturing environment
- Experience in Petrochemicals is a plus
- At least 15 years Finance and Accounting experience; minimum 5 years of Finance Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, with a CPA preferred
- Excellent English writing and speaking ability
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!