Our client is a leading manufacturer of steel and aluminum
Work Location: Saraburi
Artemis is now seeking for a Costing Manager with at least 8 years of working experience.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the costing system
- Provided various cost accounting analyses for Manufacturing and Corporate leadership including: actual versus standard cost analysis, manufacturing variance analysis, plant variance forecasts, inventory reconciliations and analysis, material cost and usage analysis, actual variable expense versus budget analysis
- Daily cost control to achieve budget
- Work with team members to develop new product costing in accordance with costing standards.
- Prepare the annual costing budget, monthly rolling forecast including the monthly profitability by product model
- Develop competitive pricing strategies as part of quotation team
- Track and analyze Capital Expenditure including prepare financial analysis (IRR, NPV, payback) and fixed asset system
- Proactively assist and lead in developing projects to identify opportunities for cost savings and profit enhancement throughout the organization
- Additional responsibilities per management.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 8 years’ experience in related function
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate clearly and accurately
- Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, time management ability and stress management ability
- Good command in English both Written and spoken
- Possesses SAP experience is much preferable and proficient in MS Excel
- Experiences in automotive industry will be advantageous
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!