Corporate Legal & Compliance Officer
Our client is one of the major building materials producers in Thailand.
Work Location: Bangkok
Artemis is now seeking for a Corporate Legal & Compliance Officer with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Provide legal advice, consultation and assistance with respect to legal matters
- Perform research on various legal issues as assigned
- Draft, review and revise legal contracts, letters of agreement or legal documentations Handle legal matters relating to corporate affairs of the Company including organizing and documenting meetings of the shareholders.
- Perform procedures and prepare deliverables for the task assigned
- Carryout the implementation of the compliance related group policy
- Assist in monitoring the Company activities whether or not which comply with the legal/governmental requirements.
- Provide supports and conduct compliance training or awareness as required
- Ensure compliance with good corporate governance practices and requirements.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law
- At least 4 years of working experience in corporate legal and compliance
- Excellence command of spoken & written English, TOEIC over 700 will be advantage
- Computer literacy
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!