Buyer - Alternative Fuel & Refractories
Our client is one of the major building materials producers in Thailand.
Work Location: Bangkok
Artemis is now seeking for a Buyer – Alternative Fuel & Refractories with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Procurement of goods and services in the fields of alternative fuels, raw materials (AFR) and refractories, in compliance with Company procedures, following the strategies and guidelines provided by the Procurement Manager in all phases: analysing procurement requests, budget, eventual agreements in place with suppliers; requesting quotations and analysing them; analysing Customs procedures and duties (if goods come from overseas); drafting purchase orders.
- Following up the status of purchase orders, managing shipments from foreign countries, including logistic aspects, insurance and Customs procedures.
- Participating in the management of eventual claim and penalty issues, ensuring proper information flow between suppliers, internal end users and the legal affairs division.
- Tracking performances of suppliers and evaluating them.
- Scouting the market in order to identify new potential technologies and new potential suppliers.
- Drafting agreements with them.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 2 years in Waste management, Procurement activities.
- Good command of English (both of writing & speaking)
- Advanced computer literate ( MS office, Outlook, SAP)
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!