Business Development Manager
Our client is a global relocation service company.
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Business Development Manager with at least 3 year of working experience.
- Primary Duties:
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Promote and sell company services to targeted entities in Thailand
- Face to face sales calls to targeted and qualified accounts
- Make cold calls to potential new accounts to create new opportunities
- Work together with other BD staff in the group to develop potential new accounts
- Create leads and opportunities for other company locations, including regional and global opportunities.
- Network in local expatriate related events to raise the profile of company in the expatriate community
- Maintain a pipeline opportunity pipeline that is approximately four times the amount of your annual sales target
- Other Duties:
- Create tailored strategic sales plans to win targeted local accounts and increase locally controlled business
- Manage the implementation process for handover to operations
- Provide operations with clear and concise scope of service and pricing documentation for handover. Assist operations with negotiation of any additional services pricing / scope that needs to be resolved post implementation
- Research and qualify all sales leads to determine the potential of new business
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews for newly on-boarded customers for at least the first two quarters after implementation
- Handover of newly won accounts to appropriate individuals to serve as a single point of contact for customer local HR / as required.
- Attend selected conferences, meetings, and social events to network
- Arrange participation/sponsorship and attendance of local expatriate community events
- Design and deliver client customized presentations and prepare written winning tailored proposals
- Manage and organize yearly focus groups for HR professionals and Transferees, not all to be SF customers. Feedback information and highlights, whilst looking for new opportunities in the market
- Provide excellent customer service levels for both external and internal customers
- Be prepared to travel as needed for sales calls
- Sell the complete menu of services to new potential accounts and revisit our past & current accounts to sell our services or to renew contracts.
- A minimum of four (4) quality sales calls are to be scheduled and visited every week.
- Collect and collate data on the accounts that allows us to qualify accounts and include in the sales strategy for any period.
- Request feedback from the customers both positive and negative and share this feedback with all relevant parties in our organization so that we can continuously improve our services.
- Act in the best interests of the company while maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty in dealing with accounts.
- Any other duties that management may direct from time to time
- Thai nationality
- Good command in English
- Degree holder in Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a MUST.
- Proficient computer skills in MS office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Related working experience in real estate, immigration, HR outsourcing, or household goods moving sales background.
- Sales oriented, with high energy, excellent interpersonal & communication skill, presentation skill and customer centric solutions.
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!