Site Reliability Engineer
Our client is one of Thailand’s largest online e-Marketplace, Internet, and e-Commerce Company
Work Location: AIA CAPITAL CENTER (MRT: Thailand Cultural Centre Station)
Artemis is now seeking for Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) with at least 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Research and develop solutions for improving company’s platform
- Closely collaborate with the software development team to deliver software
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services
- Build, operate and maintain the underlying infrastructure
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring, monitoring, and alerting
- Mitigate and prevent the risk of software and library vulnerabilities
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- This individual will also provide “On Call” support on a scheduled rotation or may be required to work a shift that provides operational support on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ability to working as collaborative and be a leader in the transformation process work better
- Ability to design and build the infrastructure by fault-tolerant, reliability, scalability, and performance
- Ability to write at least one programming language or scripting e.g. Python, Bash
- Ability to professionally use Linux operating systems (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration or networking (e.g., routing).
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) software with measurement.
- Understanding of monitoring, logging and tracing for helping our team to find the root cause
- Experience of cloud platform and Kubernetes
- Experience of datastores
- Being a self-improvement
- Be a growth mindset
- Common sense
- (Bonus) Understand and able to test basic security
- (Bonus) Understand of Node.js to work with our team
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Town Hall & Happy Friday (Food & Drink provided)
- Free Lunch every day
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!