Senior Staff- HR (Payroll & Talent Development)
Our client is a leading tire and rubber company
Location: Pathum Thani, Thailand
Artemis is recruiting a Senior Staff – HR (Focused on Payroll Operation & Talent Development) with at least 5 years of working experience
- Manage and deliver payroll operation precisely and timely.
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers
- Resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner; provide coaching to all parties, and recommend appropriate actions. This includes interpreting and administering policies and conducting investigations. Report findings to management and consult with management on appropriate course of action
- Maintain required documentation investigation notes, supporting documents and final reports and/or evidence of action taken.
- Act as both a liaison and an advisor and provide technical expertise on HR issues to staff and management. Coach and train operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource prospective
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, and corporate policies/processes
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans
- Provide guidance and counsel to management on employee related problems which could result in oral or written discipline. Assist with the written disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in policy application
- Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations.
- Conduct Exit Interviews with separating employees
- Oversee the performance management system and rewards/recognitions programs
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and eLearning
- Monitors and evaluates trainee’s progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Develops and conducts audits to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI
- Perform special projects as needed and perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Thai Nationality
- At least 5 years’ experience in talent development and compensation and benefit operation including analysis and translate data for decision making and planning.
- Ability to perform and deliver full spectrum of HR functions as per needed.
- Very good at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!