Senior Driver Trainer
Our client provides supply chain solutions.
Work Location: Pathumthani, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Senior Driver Trainer with at least 10 years of working experience.
- Plan and implement strategies in term of driver knowledge
- Development including improvement of transport safety.
- Coach and manage driver
- Monitor driver performance, provide counseling, defensive driving and appropriate training programs for prevention of accidents, injuries and violations and to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for Accident Prevention Program, Injury Prevention Program, Wellness Program.
- Perform audit in detail including material handling equipment, facility, vehicles.
- Analysis of type and cause of accident and injury events to determine root cause and recommend appropriate remedial action.
- Responsible in role driver trainers that will be required to have an evaluation ride conducted by you to ensure consistent training company wide and efficiency/auditability.
- Establish a preventive driving training program. And review safe driving skills Goal to reduce accidents
- Make plans and conduct drug and alcohol testing for all types of drivers.
- Communicate safety to all types of drivers. The goal is to understand the causes and reduce accidents.
- Survey, inspect, suggest, correct the unsafe behavior of all types of drivers in accordance with the law and company policy
- Thai nationality
- Hold a driver’s license category Thor 3 (ท3) and above.
- Passed preventive driving training (With evidence)
- At least 5 years experience with tractors.
- Able to communicate in English
- Experienced in logistic transportation business or related.
- Have good communication, human relations and presentation skills
- Able to use computer (Words, Excel, Power point program)
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!