Senior Business Development Manager
Work Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Artemis is now seeking for a Senior Business Development Manager with at least 8 years of working experience.
- Research, locate, define and target key business prospects
- Work with business units to provide feedback to development teams for new content, products and existing product/ service enhancement
- Establish and nurture relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers
- Support senior management through market analysis, model building, key financial indicator, cash flow projection and presentation development
- Provides estimates of margin and cost from the proposed deal and review whether the proposed margins and costs are in line with budget and strategies investment memo & appraisals
- Negotiate new partnership and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to prepare contracts for new business partners
- Create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure
- Able to work in Yangon, Myanmar
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG, consumer good, real estate or healthcare industry
- At least 5 years working experience in Investment roles (sales, business development field)
- People management skills, preferable managing multicultural teams
- Fluent in English
- Experience in frontier / emerging markets preferable within Southeast Asia.
- Have a passion for the business and in developing/providing support and solutions for customers
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!