Our client is one of the leading global decision- making platform in the supply chain
Work Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Artemis is recruiting a Sales Engineer with at least 5 years of working experience
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what the customer will need in terms of on-going service, and manage expectations on the customer and sales side.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Provide answers to client questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Successfully tailor demonstrations for customers, trade shows, and special events.
- Work closely with the customer to set up and maintain a successful demo period, being available to answer questions and trouble-shoot as needed
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits. Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Research the industry on an on-going basis to know what changes may be on the horizon that will impact current and future sales.
- Provide feedback to the team as well as R&D for process or product improvements as required.
- Condense information into reports for a wide variety of uses from marketing and sales to engineering and R&D.
- Provide clear and accurate responses for RFPs and/or contribute technical solutions directly to proposals.
- Indonesian Nationality
- Demonstrate a successful track record in the B2B space.
- Successful experience in working with sales and engineering staff to deliver high-quality presentations and information to clients.
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple, effective terms.
- Functional understanding of technical integrations, APIs, REST, JSON etc.
- Ability to work in concert with team members to build the most effective presentations that blend technical facts with tangible benefits.
- Proven sales skills with an eye for results. Superlative communication skills with the ability to navigate a wide range of internal and external environments.
- Strong networker who can reach out to customers and clients to offer support and assistance.
- Industry insider who understands current trends and anticipates change.
- Impeccable time management skills.
- Ability to work in a wide range of software programs that support our business
- Proficiency in English, Bilingual or Multilingual is a bonus.
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!