Regional Commercial Operations and Key Account Management
Our client is a leading Healthcare Services Provider
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Holder of position: N/A (new position)
Functional area: Marketing
Supervisor: VP Marketing, ZPT
Artemis is recruiting a Regional Commercial Operations and Key Account Management with at least 10 years of
- The incumbent will be responsible for project management of cross functional projects and commercial
operations of assigned therapeutic area (TA), in this case – Vaccines. He/She will also be tasked to explore, develop and implement regional key account management strategy and value communication tool kit to both government and private channels within the TA.
- The position holder will work closely with regional cross functional team, country brand managers to
cascade the regional strategy of portfolio while ensuring execution excellence in country.
- The employee will be the primary regional contact person for the key account management strategy and
go-to-person within the regional team for project management and commercial operations matters.
- Lead and manage cross functional projects and commercial operations of identified TA at regional level
- Work with countries and regional brand team to prepare communications and KPI dashboards to clients,
partners and internal leadership team
- Lead, develop and implement integrated regional key account management strategy with the focus on
HCP/consumer/patient insights and needs of relevant stakeholders to achieve brand and sales objectives
- Understand business needs and translate market insights to access strategies and value proposition to
develop value tool kit while collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive brand performance against goals in key accounts, new channels and drive implementation of improvements where required.
- Support country teams in the implementation of their brand plans and provide guidance whenever needed, particularly in identified opportunities in key accounts and channels
- Keeps abreast of overall market requirements and guide country teams on execution-know-hows in key Asian countries
- Develop regional value tool kits, promotional materials in accordance to regional brand plan to maximize the ROI of new launch products.
- Develop regional training modules on key account management and lead training implementation to countries
- Create an inclusive environment amongst marketers and key account managers in all countries and share best practices
- To coach country key account managers on their deliverables and provide support whenever needed
- Financial: Regional Product(s)/portfolio budget
- Non-financial: Leading country brand leads and key account managers within TA network, working with external vendors and partners in non-traditional vaccines channels
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceuticals
- At least +1 years of regional commercial experience within the pharmaceutical commercial space with
strong matrix influencing capabilities to drive successful execution and delivery of business objectives
- Sales, key account management and access experience of minimum 2-3 years, preferably with experience in vaccines
- Marketing experience will be a plus
- Expertise in assigned therapeutic area
- Good understanding and experience in pharmaceutical commercial business operations, particularly in
new product launches
- Superior communication, influence and interpersonal skills are needed to influence both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Experience in managing external partners or distributor markets will be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills, strategic thinking capabilities and strong project management skills
- Be highly analytical, and results driven
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!