Regional Brand Lead (Diabetes/ Vaccines)
Our client is a leading Healthcare Services Provider
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is recruiting a Regional Brand Lead (Diabetes/ Vaccines) with at least 10 years of working experience
- Responsible for overall marketing responsibility in assigned therapeutic area (TA)Diabetes or Vaccines.
- Develop and implement regional brand plan and marketing activities for selected products within the TA.
- Work closely with country brand managers to cascade the regional strategy of portfolio while ensuring execution excellence in country.
- Primary regional contact person for the assigned brands.
- Lead, develop and implement integrated regional marketing strategy with the focus on customer/consumer/patient insights and needs of relevant stakeholder to achieve brand and sales objectives.
- Understand business needs and translate market insights to strategies while collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate brand performance against goals and drive implementation of improvements where required
- Support country teams in the implementation of their brand plans and provide guidance whenever needed
- Keeps abreast of overall market requirements and in major sales efforts when desirable
- Develop all regional above and below the line activities to maximize the ROI of existing products.
- Develop regional promotional materials and lead the organization of regional marketing events.
- Own new product launch plans; including planning, country readiness review, execution and new products business cases.
- Create an inclusive environment amongst marketers in all countries and share best practices.
- To coach country product managers’ quality of work and provide support.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceuticals
- At least +2 years of regional marketing experience within the pharmaceutical commercial space with strong matrix influencing capabilities to drive successful execution and delivery of business objectives
- Digital Marketing experience
- Expertise in assigned therapeutic area. (Vaccines or Diabetes)
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical and mature brands commercial business
- Superior communication, influence and interpersonal skills are needed to influence both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Experience in managing external partners or distributor markets will be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills, strategic thinking capabilities and strong project management skills
- Be highly analytical, and results driven
- Able to travel (under normal circumstances)
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!