Production Network Planning Manager
Our client is one of the leading jewelry manufacturers
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is recruiting a Production Network Planning Manager with at least 5 years of related working experience
- Plan, develop and control allocation of company product portfolio for economically optimized capacity utilization of internal and external manufacturing network to meet Finished Goods and Components Supply Plan
- Prepare 3-18 months rolling supply plan forecast and align assumption (risk and opportunities) with key stakeholders (Demand planning, Controlling and Product Marketing).
- Prepare supply scenarios across the network that is in line with the commercial plan. Engage with stakeholders from production locations to prepare cost optimal scenario for S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) decision meetings
- Connect with Marketing and Product Development in order to understand future collection structure and materials and derive impact to the Operations network
- Define and implement differentiated production allocation strategies for internal and external manufacturers to optimize supply efficiencies through mid- and long-term level-loading while enhancing agility and flexibility to meet changing market demand
- Plan, control and execute economic optimized allocation of entire supply network for the horizon of 3-18 months to ensure availability of right finished goods at right time, cost, quality and at all warehouse locations globally
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as economics or business administration
- Experienced working within manufacturing industry
- Technical/Functional skills: Strong analytical skills; Deep knowledge of forecasting systems, purchasing and warehouse processes linked to production planning; Extensive computer skills; SAP (or similar ERP System); Project Management.
- Language Skills: Thai language / Fluent business English skills, both spoken and written (advanced degree)
- Excellent communicator and strong collaborator, with strong influencing and negotiation skills
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!