Product Manager (R)
Our client is an innovation-driven pharmaceutical company
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Product Manager with at least 5 years of working experience
- To provide defined support with the research, preparation and implementation of relevant promotional campaigns for designated products, in order to ensure growing development of those products’ market share within their markets, and achievement of company sales targets.
1). BUSINESS PLANS – DESIGN & PREPARATION
- To prepare the key business planning documents related to the products, to the required standard, within the timescales given.
- Completion of all pharmaceutical environment data as well as its marketing research documents will require an up to date working knowledge and evaluation.
2). PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS – PREPARATION & PRESENTATION
- To prepare the Promotional Campaign for each cycle to meet the agreed deadline.
- To present each cycle campaign and to train the sales team(s) and Area Managers in conjunction with the Sales & Training Management, as required on the correct use of the Promotional material.
- To ensure constant budget monitoring and to prepare and submit re-estimates as required
- To monitor and prepare sales reports on product(s) performance to proactively analyses, identify and discuss solutions/proposals with manager as to future strategies and tactics.
3). OPINION LEADERS CONTACT
- To identify and contact all national and international Opinion Leaders in Thailand for all relevant disease areas.
- To identify all National organizations relevant to disease area(s) and contact.
4). MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS
- To lead to a successful conclusion within required time frames, those projects delegated by the management or identified by yourself and agreed by the management.
- When leading projects involving other personnel, to ensure that co-ordination is carried out in a proactive, constructive and cordial manner.
- To ensure all external contacts have a positive professional image of the Company and products at all times – Printers, marketing agencies, PR companies, other Pharma-Industry, Journal Publishers.
5). MEDICAL ENQUIRIES
- To ensure that all medical enquiries are processed in due course and in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor Degree in in Pharmacy. A completed MBA would be an advantage
- Strong marketing skills, with at least 3 years’ experience in promotions and sales, preferably from a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Computer literate with the ability to utilize all MS Office software
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!