Our client is proving Online Shopping Platform
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Managing Director with at least 7 years of working experience
- Deliver profitability at CLV level (customer lifetime value) by defining and executing strategies that will financially improve our relationship with our partners, that will optimize for our customer’s contribution and for our fulfil-ment costs.
- Taking full responsibility for all strategic and operational decisions within your territory, and full ownership of your P&L.
- Leading and executing strategic projects to deliver best-in-class customer experience.
- Expanding Company’s operations to new areas
- Acquiring and maintaining relationships with retail partners
- Tracking critical growth and profitability metrics for your market
- Coordinating with Group marketing and propose/drive brand awareness local initiatives Hiring and developing top talents
- Sharing best practices with our international senior management team across the region.
- 2 years’ experience in a general management position and or 5-6 years’ experience in senior manager role, ideally in e-commerce.
- Prior work experience in Thailand a must!
- Fluent in both Thai and English languages
- Strong experience in managing multi skills team.
- People oriented leadership a must!
- Big 4 consulting background a plus
- Deep knowledge of Thai economic ecosystem and culture
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Acute analytical skills and a data-driven mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to initiate and manage change in a fast pace environment
- Strong track-record of delivering on targets
- Previous experience working in a start-up or dynamic high-growth company a plus
- Can-do mindset and hands-on attitude
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!