Our client is a leader in property developers
Location: Bangrak, Bangkok
Artemis is now seeking for an IT Manager with at least 10 years of working experience
- Managing the remote support of database and system problems.
- Coordinating training for new technology users and helping them become familiar with equipment and networks.
- Ensuring all users benefit from effective technology and efficient Internet access. Assessing IT related needs and requirements on a frequent basis.
- Organizing support, associated troubleshooting and repairs of IT equipment and networks.
- Implementing full cycle ERP/ SAP B1 projects/ roll-outs / enhancements or change requests. Designing the program work flow and handle the blueprint process from end to end.
- Managing IT support staff; educating and training call center specialists.
- Advising human resources colleagues on staffing needs and participating in the hiring and training process. Managing the departmental budget and tracking spend on equipment and staff.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in IT, System Technology or Engineering.
- Must have knowledge and skills in ERP and SAP B1.
- Previous experience working in real estate or property developer would be a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Good attention to detail and customer focused.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve IT issues in a timely manner.
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!