Our client is a leader in secondary power distribution solutions
Location: Rayong, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a HR Advisor with at least 4 years of working experience
- To oversee, supervise, monitoring and report HR operation (HRM, HRD, GA) to support operation of LET.
- To deliver HRD activities to develop human capability and organization as planned.
- The role is to deliver an advisor people service via telephone and where applicable face to face to managers and employees.
- Working in collaboration with the HR Business Partner to ensure the delivery of a seamless and efficient operational service to all areas of the business, developing tools and support materials to empower managers.
- Coach and guide managers on all policy related issues finding ways to empower managers and enable them to manage their teams effectively. (Leave, Occupational Health, Flexible working etc.)
- Ensure all communication and documentation related to policy issues is completed via the HRS
- Guiding managers on the disciplinary process and timings for action. Confirming outcomes of disciplinary process in writing to employee.
- Support and manage the grievance process to conclusion with employees and managers
- Designing, building and embedding tools and support guides within all businesses for managers which can be accessed via the intranet to help them engage with their employees
- Updating Company policies and procedures in timely manner with legislation and business changes
- Support the HRBP in any Union meetings/ discussions and negotiations.
- Work with LET employee welfare committee to understand and improve employee welfare
9. Coach and advice managers on the Performance Management Process and Talent development, finding ways to empower managers and enable them to manage their teams effectively.
10. Support the HR Business Partner in the implementation of Talent Management initiatives within the LET
11. Designing, building and embedding tools and support guides within all businesses for managers which can be accessed via the intranet to help them engage with their employees
12. Support in the identification of external training courses to meet development needs of managers and employees as appropriate.
13. Support the design and implementation of learning opportunities for managers and employees.
14. Support the HRBP in monitoring and report on L&D activities, costs and performance.
15. Support the HRBP in recruitment process e.g. sourcing, selection and hiring includes onboarding.
16. Assist in the delivery of effective employee communications in collaboration with HR Team and business managers.
17. Work with the managers to develop and action specific strategies to implement programmed aimed at increasing employee engagement.
18. CSR activities management
19. Facilitate the completion of the visa, work permits are verified.
1. High levels of HR satisfaction within the business
2. Contributing member of the HR community that continues to grow and add value to the business
- Experience in dealing with employee’s relations issues and bringing them to a positive conclusion
- Experience as an HR generalist in manufacturing, commercial and corporate roles.
- Working knowledge of learning and development models.
- Working knowledge of employee engagement models and practices.
- Ability to identify improvements in a process for a customer and in turning the improvements towards the customer.
- Confident oral and written communicator
- Strong computer literacy skill set Microsoft Office & HRIS
- Drive to achieve results – sets own standards, checks own work, and demonstrates a positive approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle high volume workloads
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and guide business managers
- Judgement and decision making – evaluates key decision-making criteria
- Analysis and problem solving – sees range of options, deciphers and reacts positively
- Working collaboratively – actively contributes to achieve organisational objectives
- Confident, proactive and customer focused approach
- Process driven with the ability to drive continuous improvement
- Human Resource Management or another relevant subject.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Excellent English communication skills.
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!