Field Sales Manager
Our client is a leading logistics company
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Field Sales Manager with at least 5 years of working experience
- The Field Sales Manager will be responsible for the revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with internal departments on meeting customer’s service requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong existing customer relations and loyalty by ensuring customers’ satisfaction
- Lead and manage customers’ presentations and proposals and conduct monthly performance reviews together with customers and internal stakeholders
- Prepare weekly updates on pipelines and target achievement and review of opportunities and business plan
- Provide regular updates and resolution on business challenges and customer satisfaction
- Work with other Business Units to generate potential leads, liaising with them to support project requiring domestic services
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional collaboration, ensuring high quality of service is delivered
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure accounts perform and grow to their maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Implement and execute sales activities to achieve target budgets and maximize growth within the existing customer base
- Conduct presentations of products and present customized offers to customers
- Continually develop knowledge of products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions for customers.
- Provide feedback and recommendation to further improve business operations
- Thai Nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 5 years sales experience in 3PL/Freight forwarding business
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Presentable, out-going, active, target oriented, and service minded.
- Strong in analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy: MS Words, Excel and Power Point
- Experience of dealing with customers at a senior level
- Knowledge and experience in logistic industry
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (English & Thai), both spoken and written
- High analytical and sale skills, good project management skills
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!