EHS / Electrical Supervisor
Our client is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions
Location: Samut prakan, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for an EHS / Electrical Supervisor with at least 3 years of working experience
- Supervising electrical installation
- Coordinate with the electrical installation team for trouble shooting
- Coordinate with the electrical installation team for technical verification and clarification
- Support commission activities
- Coordinating suppliers and subcontractors
- Participate in the Client acceptance tests
- Issue EHS instructions to employees and sub-contractors’ employees and keep usable records
- Ensure that all employees and employees of external companies in his/her areas of responsibility are given adequate and continuous supervision, particularly where young, inexperienced employees are concerned
- Ensure that all accidents and near misses are reported and that reporting is in accordance with the requirements of the incident investigation procedures.
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Good command of English
- Experience in On Site installation
- Experience in Testing and Commissioning
- Knowledge on local EHS rules/ regulations and laws
- Very good formal and informal communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Very good English command in addition to a well-developed reporting and business writing skills.
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!