Digital Transformation Lead (Myanmar)
Location: Based in Yangon, Myanmar
Artemis is now seeking for Digital Transformation Lead with at least 3 years of working experience
- Drive Healthcare business unit wide digital transformation initiatives & projects. To leverage existing & emerging technologies to uncover opportunities in existing business as well as possible new business areas
- Digitally transform current business processes & commercial activities through disruptive as well as incremental innovations
- Establish and build interests in the country through digital means. Conceptualization and execution of corporate/BU strategy for digital leadership in the segment companies operate
- Develops short, mid & long-term digital strategy for the Healthcare business unit
- Partner closely with functions such as sales, marketing, distribution, operations, client management, business development and IT department to identify and analyze emerging cross-market trends and opportunities
- Strengthens relationships and maintains a working knowledge of the business through direct/collaborative interface with clients, customers and all key stakeholders
- Establish & drive digital channel approach for existing traditional sales & marketing channels
- Innovating & transforming current processes to become digitally driven – agile & efficient
- Oversee the identification of barriers to digital business implementation and implement solutions to mitigate the barriers/risks
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital technology, trends, solutions and providers to keep company’s competitive
- Establishing operating mechanisms and integrate the functions.
- Fast learner open to change and ambiguity that comes with a fast-growing company is a dynamically changing environment.
- Quick to translate strategy into actions.
- Team player. Ability to work across functions in a matrix structure
- Demonstrate a fair understanding of the information technology
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the digital competitive landscape in Asia with high familiarity of market trends and developments
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and execute to completion in a timely manner
- Demonstrate high familiarity with digital business models
- Proven experience in working with partners in digital ventures experience in working in digital Healthcare projects
- Prior experience in the context of having lead digital initiatives in a related industry
- Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner
- Prior experience to or an understanding of Healthcare MNC business culture and environment will be useful
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High energy levels and passion for building a fast-growing enterprise. Self-driven & agile.
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Graduate, ideally in a ‘Science or Technical (IT) discipline. MBA from top tier business school will be a big plus. Pharmacy, M.B.B.S, B.D.S Background preferred
- At least 3 years of related digital initiative project management. Healthcare Sales & Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!