Customer Success Manger/ Account Manager
Our client is one of the leading global decision- making platform in the supply chain
Work Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Artemis is recruiting a Customer Success Manger/ Account Manager with at least 5 years of related working experience
Account Managers are the main interface for the clients. You will work closely with the client to build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted partner. You must have a strong understanding of our Customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. You will be responsible to drive value at every juncture of client’s journey- from onboarding to expansion to renewal to prevention of churn.
- Work closely with the customer to ensure effective and efficient onboarding and drive greater usage/adoption over time
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate clients about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Effective, timely and accurate client communications (oral and written), establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement
- Developing efficient and effective management plans for clients including QBRs, renewals and upsells
- Engage across client’s organization and work cross-functionally
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback to Product, Engineering, and other teams on how we can better serve our clients
- Monitor clients usage throughout their lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also ways to mitigate churn
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation, or technical issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English & Bahasa fluently and idiomatically. Multiple language skills are a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience working with decision-makers, product champions, and end users at both growing startups and large enterprises
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills and impressive executive presence
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company
- Ability to multitask and experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Consistent performer who handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Logistics background would be a plus
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!