Corporate Communication Coordinator
Our client is an oil and gas exploration and production company
Work Location: Bangkok
Artemis is now seeking for a Corporate Communication Coordinator with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Corporate Communications – Thailand
- Accountable in communications with both internal and external stakeholders for Thailand BU.
Deal with Communications team at HQ, publications, medias, media agencies, and corporate communication
advisor – where applicable.
Interaction with communication team in other companies / peer group is also included.
- Accountable in corporate sustainability programs, in focus of Thailand CSR goals and activities. This includes the
whole process to from the design of CSR program that fit with UN SDG and our Corporate’s Goals, providing
information for Sustainability Report preparation on annual basis, thru to the auditing process.
- Supporting to other functions within Corporate Affairs & Security – Thailand and a member of employees’ social function group are also expected
- Coordinate and communicate between the Company and media agencies and/or communication advisor.
Communication with government agencies in relations to public relations and communications are within the
- Create, plan and execute of communication campaigns and communication materials for the business in
Communication for other affiliates in Thailand are included.
- Champion in intranet design, update and content initiation for Thailand BU to communicate with our staff and promote our activities to other BU’s
- Champion on Corporate’s identity standards launching, e.g., presentation templates
- Act as Communication function leader in Thailand Emergency Management Team (EMT).
- Initiate and set up internal / external functions for the Company and able to be the emcees for those events.
- Prompt in handling and solving sensitive communications and engagement with key stakeholders, including composing engagement plans and strategies and control of key messages as required.
- Lead in preparing information on CSR program to suit for Annual Sustainability Report preparation. Coordinatewith Corporate Compliance Group on this particular matter.
- Derive the UN SDG and Corporate’s requirement into Thailand CSR’s themes, goals and projects in action.
- Lead in initiating additional program to assess the achievement in our CSR program, e.g., SROI project.
- Lead and represent Thailand BU / CSR in corresponding to Sustainability Auditors.
- Other activities where appropriately require to serve this purpose on behalf of Thailand BU.
- Ensure of company’s G&H and other compliance policies are being adopted and complied for CAS function.
- Maintain records of compliance approvals and make available for tracking / auditing in the digitally shared
- Help ensuring CAS activities will have zero non-compliance issue.
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate communications, public relations or related functions
- Experienced in dealing with media agencies, organizers, printing house, and publishers
- Experienced or having knowledge in Corporate Sustainability and UN SDG
- Good command of Thai and English, able to write-up holding statement or other communication statements
- Excellent in communication skill, Highly sensible in delicate and sensitive communications
- Good presentation skills, able to be a dual-languages emcees
- Advanced IT skills, able to use wide range of software (e.g., MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Able to work independently, under pressure, mobile and committed to hard work
- Pleasant personality, energetic, adaptive and fast learner
- Pro-active with positive and creative thinking
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!