Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading convenience store chain
Work Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Artemis is now seeking for a Business Development Manager with at least 10 years of working experience.
- As part of the Retail Leadership team to develop and execute a format development and site acquisition strategy in line with the format overall strategy.
- To translate vision and mission to actions through providing guidance, implementation plans and motivational leadership.
- Develop and set-up the best Franchise model that fits market needs with the required support team and structure to deliver growth plans and target.
- Establish the best ways of working to support the franchisees in their everyday operation and to collaborate with cross functional members in the Retail team.
Develop and implement a blueprint for both the Franchise model and for corporate stores.
Lead changes and improvements to existing stores on offer, look and feel, equipment’s according to local needs and latest international standards
Develop and implement a site acquisition approach and critical path timelines to ensure stores opened on time, as per blue print and within budget and to provide sustainable & profitable growth
Develop a Franchise acquisition and selection approach to ensure franchisees meet requirements for a successful operation.
Develop direct reports and the broader team to enhance best practice and launch international standards.
Ensure all SOPs implemented in Franchise stores and complied to.
Responsible to deliver the store count and financial targets assigned.
Lead all contractual, licensing and landlords related activities for both Corporate and Franchise stores
Lead all negotiations on rent as well as Franchise agreements for both corporate and Franchise stores
Lead all the financial modelling and feasibility assessments for both corporate and franchise stores
Develop a strong succession plan for local team to take over when ready.
- Able to work in Yangon, Myanmar
- At least 10 years food retail experience, ideally with convenient stores and understanding of South East Asia markets.
- At least 5 years’ leadership experience in format development, franchise models and business development as well as developing and executing site acquisition strategy.
- Fluent English communication skills
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!