Assistant Manager (Container Transport)
Our client is one of the leading Logistics Company.
Work Location: All Sites
Artemis is recruiting an Assistant Manager (Container Transport) with at least 5 years of related working experience
- Manage and monitor existing fleets and subcontractor performance related to container transportation for bet- ter productivity, quality, safety and cost efficiency
- Monitor team performance to achieve KPI target and satisfy customer requirement also to comply with regula- tory requirements
- Manage and monitor all container transport operations
- Manage and monitor existing fleets and resources to ensure all transportation supplies are well served with full performance
- Supervise and monitor team to comply with company process standard
- Investigate and resolve customer complaint
- Monitor on the fleet equipment holding costs and operating costs
- Manage and evaluate subcontractor performance to comply with customer requirements also to comply with regulatory requirements
Establish and drive costs, performance, safety and quality improvements
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistics
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Logistics and supply chain field
- Good English communication skills (Writing and Speaking)
- Skill in Microsoft Office
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills
Send your updated CV in word file and expected salary.
All applications are confidential
Do you know someone who fits this profile? Send this offer to a friend or colleague today!